Advertise & Exhibit
Michigan DECA is pleased to offer you several options and marketing packages to showcase your company, product or institution this year. The advertising information packet will explain the options that are available. Please review the material carefully and select the activities that will best fit the marketing needs of your company or school.
Michigan DECA is a career and technical organization for students preparing for careers in marketing, management and entrepreneurship. Our state-wide publications reach over 14,000 individuals in over 250 high schools and area career & technical centers.
Our annual State Leadership Conference will be held on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The conference will be attract almost 700 participants from all across the state. Exhibitors in the past have concentrated on career and college information, corporate recruiting, image campaigns, gifts, products for fundraising and school stores, and instructional aids and equipment for marketing education programs. More information about this conference is in the packet on the right side of this page.
Our annual State Career and Development Conference will be held on Friday, March 12, 2021 at TCF Center (formerly Cobo Center) in Detroit, Michigan, and will draw over 4,200 participants from more than 150 schools across the state. Booth space at the State Career Development Conference is included in both the Deluxe and Platinum packages, and will only be open to other exhibitors if space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. More information about this conference is in the packet on the right side of this page.
Advertising space is also offered and available in our publications:
- Spotlight on DECA is our newsletter, published in September, December and March, and reaches almost 14,000 marketing education students, advisors and alumni of Michigan DECA.
- The Michigan DECA Guide is our equivalent to the yellow pages, offering all the information a chapter needs throughout the school year on our conferences and competitive events. The Guide is published at the start of the school year, and sent to over 250 Michigan DECA Advisors.
- We also have an opportunity to advertise in our State Career and Development Conference program. The program is printed on glossy paper in full color, and includes everything a conference attendee needs for the weekend. Often these are kept as souvenirs by students.
Most of our partners prefer to participate in one of our discounted advertising and exhibiting packages:
- The Base package includes our most popular options – an exhibit at the Leadership Conference in November, and advertisements in Spotlight on DECA and the Michigan DECA Guide.
- The Deluxe package includes all of the above, plus an exhibit at the State Career Development Conference in March.
- The Platinum package includes everything in the Base and Deluxe packages, plus an upgrade to a full-color advertisement in Spotlight on DECA, and a quarter page in our State Conference program as well.
All vendors who purchase one of our discounted packages will be endorsed as an official Michigan DECA partner on the Vendor page.
Michigan DECA is excited about offering these value-added items for our advertisers and vending partners. We hope you can help fill the needs of our growing and dynamic association. To participate, fill out the application and return it to the address found on the form. We thank you in advance for your support of Michigan DECA’s Members!
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Day at 734-487-7843 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.