Advertise & Exhibit
Michigan DECA is pleased to offer you several options and marketing packages to showcase your company, product or institution this year. The advertising information packet will explain the options that are available. Please review the material carefully and select the activities that will best fit the marketing needs of your company or school.
Michigan DECA is a career and technical organization for students preparing for careers in marketing, management and entrepreneurship. Our state-wide publications reach over 14,000 individuals in over 250 high schools and area career & technical centers.
Exhibit your Company or School
Exhibit space at our conferences in the past have concentrated on career and college information, corporate recruiting, image campaigns, gift ware and products for fund-raisers and school stores, and instructional aids and equipment for marketing education programs.
- Michigan DECA will be hosting our the State Leadership Conference at Michigan State University on November 5, 2021, and is expected to draw 600 participants from schools across the state.
- Our annual State Career and Development Conference will be held March 11, 2022 at TCF/Huntington Center (formerly Cobo Center) in Detroit, Michigan, and is expected to draw over 4,200 participants from more than 150 schools across the state.
Advertising space is also offered and available in our publications:
- Spotlight on DECA is our newsletter, published in September, December and March, and reaches almost 14,000 marketing education students, advisors and alumni of Michigan DECA.
- The Michigan DECA Guide is our equivalent to the yellow pages, offering all the information a chapter needs throughout the school year on our conferences and competitive events. The Guide is published at the start of the school year, and sent to over 250 Michigan DECA Advisors.
- We also have an opportunity to advertise in our State Career and Development Conference program. The program is printed on glossy paper in full color, and includes everything a conference attendee needs for the weekend. Often these are kept as souvenirs by students.
Packages Include the Best of Both!
Most of our partners prefer to participate in one of our discounted advertising and exhibiting packages, which includes:
- The Base package includes our most popular options – an exhibit at the Leadership Conference in November, and advertisements in Spotlight on DECA and the Michigan DECA Guide.
- The Deluxe package includes all of the above, plus an exhibit at the State Career Development Conference in March.
- The Platinum package includes everything in the Base and Deluxe packages, plus an upgrade to a full-color advertisement in Spotlight on DECA, and a quarter page in our State Conference program as well.
All vendors who purchase one of our discounted packages will be endorsed as an official Michigan DECA partner on the Vendor page.
Michigan DECA is excited about offering these value-added items for our advertisers and vending partners. We hope you can help fill the needs of our growing and dynamic association. To participate, fill out the application and return it to the address found on the form. We thank you in advance for your support of Michigan DECA’s Members!
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Day at 734-487-7843 or by email at email@example.com.