Michigan DECA invites you to participate in Operation Engage to become part of our expanded network of members working to increase DECA participation, so members will have more opportunities to engage in our leadership and career development activities. The process is simple – chapters take part in activities that are posted each month and then submit documentation that shows what took place.
- Chapters will be divided into three categories, based on the size of their membership (less than 30 members, 31-60 members and more than 61 members).
- A chapter will be recognized in each category, each week.
- Chapters may participate in multiple activities; simply submit each activity on the form individually.
- A submission should include one or two pictures or documents, a one paragraph description of the activity, and the number of members that participated.
- Submissions will be accepted until Midnight on Friday November 15, Friday, February 21 and Friday, February 28.
- Chapters will be recognized each week and announced the following Friday.
- Chapters will be recognized with a certificate, and posting on our website and social media channels.
February 2020 Activities:
- Plan and execute CTE week activities at your school
- Hold a Dress for Success Day
- Submit an entry into DECA’s Advocacy Campaign
- Hold a practice competition for members attending the State Conference
- Complete a fundraiser for MDA – the deadline is February 28, 2020
Please note, you will be required to login using a Google account to submit your chapter’s activities since we also ask for photos to be uploaded.
Each month’s submission form will be on a different Google Form, check back here for the link.