First, find your event assignment on this list:
Then, find the detailed times and locations for the assignment on a page in one of the following set of documents:
AAM, ASM, BFS, BSM, ENT, FMS, HLM, HRM, MCS, QSRM, RFSM, RMS, SEM
BLTDM, BTDM, ETDM, FTDM, HTDM, MTDM, STDM, TTDM
PBM, PFN, PHT, PMK
ETH, FCE, HTPS, LTW, PSE, SBE
Other assignments not on event lists:
- Hotel Supervision = these are the every third option for chaperones, and will not have another assignment beyond supervising students. They are to remain accessible to your students during the day.
- Judging = assigned to assist during a judge shift. If you see the note “needs to sign up”, please go to this link to sign up during the time listed on the schedule. https://mideca.org/judges/
- Math/Econ = assigned to assist with the math and economics testing on Friday from 9:30am-2:30pm. More information will be sent.
- Written Friday = assigned to help with written tabulation and sorting in the written event office at Huntington Place. More information will be sent.
- Verification = assigned to help proofread scores in the tabulation room. More information will be sent.