New DECA Advisor Documents
- 25 Steps for New Chapters Checklist
- New Advisor’s Guide to District Conferences
- 2016-2017 District Conference Number of Entries Per Event Worksheet Form – use this to determine the number of students in each event and as a signup sheet for students
- New Advisor’s Guide to the State Conference
Sample Letters to Parents
These are letters in Word (.doc) format that you can customize with your school’s information and prices.
- Sample District Conference Letter – Planning for the upcoming District Conference, ideally sent in November
- Sample District Conference Letter Reminder – Reminder about the District Conference, sent a few days or a week before
- Sample State Conference Letter – Planning for the upcoming State Conference, ideally sent right after the District Conference
- Sample State Conference Letter Reminder – Reminder about the State Conference, sent a few days or a week before
These are resources for foods that meet the new school healthy food regulations. If you find other lists or resources, please share with us so we can post the information for other teachers!
- Smart Snack Guidance for Career and Technical Education
- Great Link from the State of Connecticut
- Acceptable Snack List sorted by Product and Manufacturer
- Acceptable Items from Gordon Food Service
- 2015-16 Smart Snacks from Intrastate Distributors
- Acceptable Items from Intrastate Distributors
- Acceptable Items from Kellogg’s
We will post links to videos of our recent webinars.
- Understanding the Written Event Checklist This webinar was held on November 3, 2014 and conducted by Dr. Brenda Clark and Dr. Brian Pyles, our Written Event Directors.